Thursday, July 17, 2008

Bruce Almighty!

Seriously, if it's like this for a dog, I wouldn't mind living a dog's life at all!

  • So, Bruce (the name is set now) is so used to the AC, that my usually hesitant father-in-law keeps the AC running longer than usual in the afternoon and at night.
  • V. cleans his susoo and poo-poo without even wincing, while he'd make all sorts of excuses to avoid cleaning the bathroom at home.
  • And of course, my ma-in-law, who is a total cleanliness freak, doesn't crane her neck at an angle to spot any dirt or dust on the floor.
  • Also, usually reticent people come over and talk to us during those rare moments B. does decide to take a walk.
  • I voluntarily take my tea with me when I walk him; earlier, I would throw tantrums when anyone so much as spoke to me during my sacred tea-time.

    Oh, and here's the funniest thing: V. tells B., who thinks it's the ultimate torture to leave the comfort of the AC room, except to eat, "If you only eat and sleep like this without any exercise, you'll become fat and bulky. It's not healthy, lazybones!"

    Hahahahaha!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

unleah bruce!neighbours will think twice before confronting you... and the iron lady will not indulge in unnecessary gossips...

RAJI MUTHUKRISHNAN said...

Ah, a dog's life!

Absolutely Serendipitous said...

So I guess lil Bruce is ruling the roost.