Monday, April 20, 2009

Torture!







Not in the way you think!

If having chocolate all over your face but being unable to taste even a teeny bit (cannot, through the gauze, I tried) is not torture...

Anyway, that was the strawberry facial followed by a chocolate mask at Green Trends, Ashok Nagar (Rs. 700). I had tried the papaya facial earlier (Rs.400), which I liked better. The place was recommended by a kind friend, who also took the pics. The staff is friendly and courteous, though they try and push some packages, which is how I got sucked into this facial in the first place! (Note: Be firm about what you want.)

Green Trends is all over Chennai, but the Ashok Nagar one's at New #25/Old #18, 11th Avenue, near the Water Tank and the Govt. Library. Phone: 24718022. This link will help you find the Green Trends closest to you.

The chain is owned by CavinKare, the same company that made Chik Shampoo--remember those annoying ads?

Happy mummifying, then!

5 comments:

RAJI MUTHUKRISHNAN said...

And what was the result of all this torture?

Absolutely Serendipitous said...

That’s you? Unbelievable!
My reaction after the first picture…it was some kind of facial surgery going on with blood all over.
Good that you wrote about this post. Planning to have one before I leave for my vacation to Delhi.

Munchmany said...

Meera, you really are full of surprises. Like Twisted, even i thought some surgery was going on. Yup, Green Trends is a good place.

So did you notice any difference after the facial. I would have definitely gone for the papaya one!!!

Gurooji said...

Raji: No difference, as far as I could tell :(
Twisted, Munchmany: Yeah, I didn't realize how gory the strawberry looked until the photographer told me!

Unknown said...

Are fruity facial masks the trend in Chennai? I enjoy faciala and massages but do not have them oftn enough. Can't afford t buy holes in my pocket!!